Monday, April 4, 2011

Something different

I hope everyone had A great weekend!!! I managed to get Saturday and Sunday off again this weekend, What A blessing that was.
Every weekend Nick and I go to the flea market (Mainly for our produce) but it is the same ol' same ol' every weekend.Instead of heading to the flea market Nick and I made our way down town to the Riverside arts market I was pleasantly surprised.
There was a lot of things that people made, Beautiful art, amazing music and lots of good people.
Nick and I walked around for A little bit,Sat and enjoyed the live music right on the river and of course took some pictures. Call me corny but I was looking around people watching and everyone was so darn happy,I love that. Just for A second its A reminder of all the good in the world!

Nick and I were walking around and I found the cutest sign, I loved it and Nick just said "It looks old" he does not get the vintage worn look.

They even had valet for bikes

I Think that this is our new favorite spot for the weekend. All of the food there looked SO yummy and smelled so good,Maybe next weekend! If you live in Jacksonville you should defiantly check it out and its FREE!! 

On another note Nick and I along with some amazing help have been busy busy busy with the Bowling For Breath event that our heads are spinning. This year seems to be way bigger and better than last year and we are so excited. We are still looking for people or business's who would like to donate items or gift certificates to be raffled off. Please get with me if interested.
I hope everyone has A great week!!!!

No comments: