Monday, March 8, 2010

Working hard

Hey Yall, I hope you guys had A great Monday....I know after A nice weekend its hard to get back into the swing of things, At least for me it is. I just wanted to ask everyone to PLEASE say some extra prayers for Nick tomorrow. Two weeks ago he had A Dr. appointment and his lung function was pretty low. So they asked him to come back tomorrow and see if they have gone up any more. Nick has been working hard to make sure that they are better. I know he is going to be so bummed if they are still low. Not only does he have A Dr. appointment tomorrow but I will not be able to go :( This makes me so sad, I really HATE to miss his appointments,Especially ones like this.I also wanted to do some recruiting, Team "Walking for Nick" NEEDS walkers. The Great Strides walk for Cystic Fibrosis is going to be on May 1st at Hannah Park. The walk is A TON of fun and is A great cause to be apart of. This is our 3rd year doing it and every year our team gets bigger and better. It is so nice for Nick to know that the people in our community care about finding A cure for CF. The walk is VERY child friendly and is right on the beach,The provide lunch which is catered by outback steakhouse and is Oh so yummy. If you would like to walk with us just click on the button below and join our team. There is no cost to join but we do have A team shirt that we have and you can get for 15 dollars.

donate to my cause
Unfortunately everyone cant make the walk, But you can still do your part to make A difference. For every dollar that is donated to the CF foundation .90 cents of that dollar goes towards finding A cure... That is AWESOME, So please help CF stand for CURE FOUND and donate. NO AMOUNT IS TO SMALL.Just click the DONATE NOW button on the right page of the blog. Nick and I are SO blessed to have the support that we do from everyone, I am forever grateful for you. Thanks.

Check out our GREAT STRIDES page!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.