Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You just dont look disabled

I came across this video through A friend of mine. I was very interested in the title, "You just don't look disabled" due to the fact that Nick well doesn't look disabled or sick. If you look at my husband he looks like every average 24 year old man.So often when I tell people weather it be someone we went to school with or A new friend, They often look confused when I tell them that Nick has Cystic Fibrosis. When I saw this video not only was I offended by the "definition" for disabled but I was in awe of this woman's outlook. It is just simply wonderful and I wish everyone had this outlook. It is kind of long but at least watch the first couple minutes,Where she talks about the definition of disabled. Hope everyone is having A great week....

No comments: