Monday, April 27, 2009

COUNTING DOWN

WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Only 5 more days until our Great Strides walk.I had so many big ideas for fundraising this year and just got SO caught up in everything going on I didn't get half of it done. I did however surprise myself in how much our team has raised so far. Nick and I are really excited about the walk Saturday it is so much fun to get together with everyone and catch up. If you have not donated please donate. We do have A goal that our team has set to reach and we have A little ways to go. All you have to do is click on the link below or click on the great strides widget to the right of the page. Even if is five dollars,every little bit helps. Thanks to everyone who has already donated. Nick and I feel so blessed to have everyone behind us. Anyways Nick and I made it home from vacation and now it is back to reality. I hope everyone is having A great week. Feel free to copy and paste the link and pass it on.... XOXO ALWAYS

http://www.cff.org/great_strides/FundRaisingSummary/?walkid=6088

No comments: