Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nick and I at the Hardrock after the Nickelback Concert A quote I saw at the Hard rock...Love it
Nick and I at the concert



My Mom and Step Dad with Nick



Mom and I at Fridays before the concert



I promised everyone pics,Sorry it took so long. I am just now getting back into the swing of things. Ya know I think I could really get use to that whole vacation thing.We have had some Major issues at work with our director. I am happy to say she is no longer with us and we are now in search of A new director.In the mean time everyone is SO happy and work is A more pleasant place to be.On another note only 2 more days until our GREAT STRIDES walk... Everyone from our team keeps saying how excited they are about the walk. If only they knew how happy that made me as A team leader.After the GREAT STRIDES walk Saturday since the walk is right on the beach everyone from our team is going to make A day of it and hit the beach.Anyways I hope everyone is having A great week. Don't forget to show some love and comment.... XOXO ALWAYS


No comments: