Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things I Love Right Now

 The ladies over at Sago Real Estate- I met Jenifer A while ago while I was A preschool teacher her daughter was one of the amazing little ones there. When Nick and I started our journey to find our first home I knew I wanted to go with Sago. I knew I could trust them and they would find us the right place.They didn't disappoint!! So if you are looking to buy or sell your home be sure to give them A call. Peggy is amazing,She has been so very patient in helping us..Thanks Peggy


 I am addicted to Young House Love- My friend Joell at work is A girl after my own heart. She kept telling me about this blog and that I would love it.....Boy was she right, I stayed up until 2 in the morning yall looking at all of their projects. If you are doing any type of renovations to your house this is A MUST READ blog.They completely gutted there old house and re did it diy style

Zac Brown Band,You get what you give- This is their new album that just came out and I LOVE it.
Baking- This is something that I have always loved to do. Its kinda funny though because both of my parents are amazing cooks.Unfortunately I have not inherited that which baffles me to this day, Lets just say I'm still learning. However I can bake like there is no tomorrow!! In January I told myself I was not going to bake as much because everything I baked I ate and lets just say my thighs were not enjoying this. I know this is where self control comes in right...Nope..This lady has A serious sweet tooth yall! I know it is silly but I cant wait until we get into our new house so I can bake in my new kitchen...With all this new house stuff going on I have been stressing A little so I decided to bake some cookies this morning... Cranberry sugar cookies...YUMMO

HGTV- Since Nick and I have been on our Journey to find our first home I cannot stop watching HGTV. I have gotten tons of ideas and cant wait to start decorating our new home.

No comments: