Friday, September 24, 2010

Pheasent Path

Is where we will be residing in ohhh about 45 days!!!! Nick and I went into the office today to put in A offer on the house we are in love with.
I honestly thought it was going to be this lonnnngg drawn out wait to hear back from them on weather they accepted or not.It wasn't even A hour and we got the call that they accepted our offer!!! It was so exciting for us!!! There are still A couple things that need to go through before I feel OK about all this though. I guess I don't want to count my eggs before they hatch ya know? For the mean time I find myself constantly looking at the pictures. So here take A look!! Please keep Nick and I in your prayers and that everything goes over well...Thanks yall....
The pics are small but they are the only ones I could find.



1 comment:

linds said...

yea! so excited for you guys!