Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunny Shores Sea Camp 2010

Well Nick and I are back to reality after our trip to Vero Beach. This was our second year attending Sunny Shores Sea Camp which is A 3-4 day retreat for families who are effected by Cystic Fibrosis.Last year was life changing for Nick and I, especially Nick and well this year was not much different. There were 6 new families at camp this year and it was so good to meet each and every family and hear there story. I just wish that every CF family could attend this retreat and learn and feel what we do when we attend every year.It is just something I cannot explain, The different ways that you spiritually and emotionally grow are simply amazing. Going to this retreat is somewhat controversial as most Dr's say that you should not be around other people who have cystic fibrosis. Honestly I dont know where Nick would be if we didn't go to sssc last year.Nick and I both know that attending this retreat last year gave him the knowledge and the strength to fight harder. It simply saved his life last year and for that I will be forever grateful. This retreat has done far more for Nick and I than any Dr can do for us both, It gave us the motivation to keep going.I have tons more to say and will write soon but for now enjoy the pictures.


















 

No comments: