Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bowling For Breath

Last year I attended A event for breast cancer called Bowling for Boobs!!! It was TONS of fun and A great way to raise money for A good cause. Then I started to think to myself, Why cant we do this for Cystic Fibrosis, I mentioned it last year and thought about it some but I guess it just wasn't in the cards...THINGS HAVE CHANGED.

I am happy to say that things are on A roll for the first annual BOWLING FOR BREATH Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser. I have A bowling alley who is VERRY interested in hosting the event and gave us A great deal. I go and meet with leslie from the CF foundation on Tuesday to discuss details.I have HIGH hopes for this event and know in my heart that we are going to have A good turn out.

Nothing is set in stone but this is what I am working on....

WHO:YOU and your family and friends
WHAT: 1st annual Bowling for Breath
WHERE: Cassat Batt Bowl
WHEN: August 28Th from 10-1..Not set in stone but pretty sure
WHY: To raise money for Cystic Fibrosis and helping CF stand for CURE FOUND.

This is what I need from you my readers...
There is going to be door prizes and I have some GREAT prizes and gift certificates so far but we need more. So if you know anyone who can donate some kind of door prize and or gift certificate please let me know.
I also need you to let me know if you and your family and friends would be interested in joining us for the fundraiser.

I hope we have A great turn out!!! Once I set things in stone i will have  A page for you to regester...

Have  A great week I know Mondays are rough but be the one with the smile... :)

No comments: