Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beautiful Blog


WOOT WOOT!!! My very FIRST blow award
Big THANKS to Brittney

Here's the rules:

1.Thank the person who gave you the award

2.Then pass the blog on to 7 other bloggers who you think have A BEAUTIFUL BLOG








3.Contact the 7 bloggers and let them know they have been awarded
4. Say 7 things about yourself
  • I love when I run into people who are uplifting and optimistic
  • I love rainy days in bed with A good movie,But Sunny days at the beach are my FAV
  • I WILL sky dive one day NO MATTER WHAT NICK SAYS!!
  • My brother and sister are my world
  • I love to see a girl who is confident with herself no matter what shape size and hair color she is
  • I am in love with my husband and his new found love for the gym
  • I secretly wish that I had A cute baby bump....What A miracle that would be

2 comments:

Maddycakes Muse said...

I am truly honored and flattered that you read my blog. I have been sitting here for way to long reading your blog now!! Thanks so much for the blog award it really means a lot to me. I love that you have a bucket list ~ please send me your address (my email is on my blog) I'm going to send you something so you can XX another off your list! My husband's brother used to be a coach for the Jaguars but now he is with the Buccaneers. I will see if he kept anything cool as well.

Many blessings,
Michelle
Maddycakes Muse

Carrie said...

Thank you Amanda for the award. That's so sweet. I look forward to reading your blog!