Thursday, January 7, 2010

URGENT PLEASE READ THIS


This blog is VERY important,Last night we lost another life to Cystic Fibrosis. Alex Colbert was 20 years old and lived not to far from Nick and I in Macclenny. Nick knew Alex from his stays in the hospital when we went to Wilkerson's. Alex and Jeremy who lost his fight we Cf later last year, We always in the rooms surrounding Nick. I just got the news that The Colbert family's plans for the funeral are on hold until the bill is paid. Due to Cystic Fibrosis being A terminal illness it is hard for families to get insurance to cover expenses.The total of the bill is 5400.00, I am asking you to PLEASE DONATE. It is very easy, All you have to do is call the bank number below and donate. I cant imagine what this family is going through at this time. Please keep the Colbert family in your prayers and PLEASE donate,,,, Thank you


Breathe Easy Alex

(904)259-5700 Ferreria Funerl Home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had Alex as a patient at Wolfsons many times, as well as Jeremy, and I have to say both of them will be extremely missed. Alex was such a good kid! I haven't been at the hospital so I didn't hear about it until I saw it on facebook, and it definitely got to me. But at the same time, like you said, I'm glad he is finally breathing easy. He has been having such a hard time lately and I hated seeing him like that, but he was always extremely positive and such a good hearted person! My heart goes out to his family and friends.
I pray that someday SOON there will be a cure for CF, so all of these people, along with their families, can breathe easy for good!!

-Lindsey Sternett