Friday, January 22, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE- WHERE DO YOU SHOP

This Friday over at Kelley's Korner the show us where you live topic was, Where do you shop. Other than the regualr, Target, Ross, Hobby Lobby and Walmart I have A couple of my favorites.
Sephora is my absolute favorite store of all times, I swear I could spend hours in this store as well as all my money. Nick would never let me though. They have some great sales on makeup all the time. I usually shop in store I am not very big about online shopping.

I love love love world market, They have some really unique stuff and the prices are great.They have different foods,wines,and stuff from all over that you couldn't really find in stores here. They have such a wide variety of things its nice just to go in and window shop too...

Hope everyone has A great weekend.. Hopefully by Monday Nick and I will be Aunt Amanda and Uncle Nick... Cant wait. Here is A picture of Courtney tonight... Her due date was yesterday so she is more than ready to have baby Trace.

No comments: