Friday, January 22, 2010

Luck Chinese Tag

I was just tagged..
Great way to learn more about yours truly!

8 TV shows I watch

  • Greys Anatomy
  • Dr.Oz
  • Oprah
  • Criminal Minds
  • Oc Housewives
  • Forensic Files
  • The Bachelor
  • Keeping Up with the Khardashians

8 favorite places to eat and drink

  • Olive Garden
  • Orange Park Ale House (Really any Ale House will do though)
  • Sushi Rock (Japanese Steakhouse)
  • Chick Fil A
  • Saharas Pizza on Hollywood Beach (I have been going here since I was A baby)
  • Ruby Tuesdays (They have the best Mozzarella,Tomatoes salad)
  • Sonic (for their drinks)
  • Callahan Bar B Q

8 Things I look forward to

  • Having Children with the man of my dreams (Nick of Course)
  • Nick getting new lungs and being able to breath,dance run and enjoy life without getting winded
  • Winning the lotto and never having to work again (This one might be hard considering Nick nor I play the lotto)
  • Going to SSSC this year, Last year Nick and I learned SO much and really met some of the most amazing people
  • Watching my brother and sister graduate from high school and continue on into college
  • My next pedicure
  • Getting back into my "Skinny" jeans
  • Becoming A aunt to baby Trace

8 Things that happened yesterday

  • I was naughty and ate A burger....(I still feel really guilty about this, I was doing SO good)
  • Nick and I went to the gym and had A great workout together (After I ate my really fatty burger)
  • It stormed REALLY bad here and I had A bed full of dogs who are scared of thunder
  • I scrunched my hair, Which I haven't done in forever since I cut it short A while back.
  • I found A new favorite song (Chasing pavements:Adele)
  • I found out that my little sister has Level 7 Scoliosis (Please Keep her in your prayers)More on this later
  • I gave Jag A bath
  • I found out my Mom and Matt got their new place close to Hollywood beach ,Super Excited for them

8 Things I love about winter

  • Christmas
  • Bonfires with family and friends
  • lots of feel good comfort food
  • Going to look at Christmas lights
  • Getting out my "Winter Blanket"
  • It getting so cold that I can see my own breath
  • The anxiousness that we might actually get snow here in Fl (Yeah Right)
  • Toe Socks (So 8th grade I know,But hey they are warm)

8 Things on my wish list

  • Lungs for my Hubby
  • A Cure for Cystic Fibrosis
  • A new house
  • A baby when the time is right
  • Longer Hair
  • A new bed
  • To be happy and healthy
  • Change in certain aspects of my life as well as some of my family's

8 Things I am passionate about

  • Raising awareness for Cystic Fibrosis
  • Raising Money for Cystic Fibrosis
  • Trying to stay positive in most situations (I still have A hard time doing this but nothing good ever comes out of complaining but negative vibes )
  • Helping people, I love to make other people smile
  • Random acts of kindness and pretty much just paying it forward
  • Nick and loving him with every ounce in my body
  • Family
  • God and forever working on my relationship and walk

8 Phrases/words I use often

  • I love you
  • Freaking
  • REALLY?
  • Are you Serious?
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Money
  • Did you find everything you were looking for today
  • Have A good day

8 Things I have learned from my past

  • That its the past for the reason like Nicks Gram always Says "That's water under the Damn"
  • My past has made me who I am today and for that I am grateful
  • Not to get attached to people to soon
  • That you cant EVER take back what you say... So think about how you say things (Still working on this one)
  • That I have to learn for myself... And in the end my Mom is ALWAYS there to say "I told you So"
  • That your family and or Grandparents are not always going to be around so take the time to spend or call them while they are here (Learned this one the hard way)
  • To forgive people, Even if it hurts
  • TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED....ALWAYS

8 Things I want/need

  • A bigger butt
  • It to rain all night long and into the morning (It helps me sleep better)
  • A CURE FOR CYSTIC FIBROSIS
  • People to start donating to our great strides walk (JUST CLICK ON THE DONATE NOW BUTTON TO THE RIGHT )
  • A Vacation
  • A Excellent Job with benefits
  • Forget A job, I need to win the lottery
  • To go to the Oprah show before she is off air..


No comments: