Saturday, January 23, 2010

Live Love Breathe

I found this necklace online the other day and I LOVE It. Especially since I have these very same words tattooed on my body for the rest of my life. A couple Months ago I got A tattoo for Nick on my side that says "Live Love Breathe". It is something special to me and love it and everything it stands for. I frequently read Somer's blog over at http://lovetobreathe.blogspot.com/ you should check it out. She like Nick also has Cystic Fibrosis and is just As cute as A button. I AM IN LOVE with this necklace I have been dropping hints to Nick, Maybe A valentines day present...hehe. Anyways Her website is great because when you purchase Any of her jewelry she donates 100% to the CF foundation. GREAT WAY TO GIVE BACK . Check out her website and pick something up, Its for A good cause and they are beautiful and A every day reminder as well.http://www.etsy.com/shop/lissabird




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE the necklace!!! SO very pretty!!!!:)

Somer Love said...

Yay!! LOVE the tat!!! I am still to chicken to get mine on my wrist one day tho soon... Maybe in Feb maybe on LOVE day ;)

Thanks for the shout out!

Xo