Monday, December 21, 2009

Period Party

I watched the Tyra show today and was really happy that I did,Right when you think you know it all. Her show today was all about your menstrual cycle. It was so informative, I really suggest checking it out when it re runs.To find out when it does you can check your TV guide or go to, http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/
During the show they talked about tons of stuff,even period panties. It was SO funny and interesting.They also talked about remedies for cramps,THERE IS A GOD....I know I have EXTREME cramps when its that time. Tyras has A menstrual routine that she called "The 4 steps to attack your cramps". It is pretty much what I do EVERY time around that month.Im propen,Hot bath,Hot tea and A heating pad.On the show they talked about some very weird but interesting remedies that are defiantly worth trying out. I hope you find this informative and not weird for me to post on this because its defiantly something we all go through some more than others. Check out these remedies.
  • Mustard For years coaches have given mustard to their athletes with leg cramps. Mustard has acetic acid, which helps the body make more acetylcholine. Take a spoonful or two of mustard.
  • Pickle juice As with mustard coaches have given pickle juice to their athletes with leg cramps. Pickle juice has acetic acid, which helps the body make more acetylcholine. Take a few ounces of pickle juice
  • The consumption of pomegranate seeds with salt and black pepper is also recommended

No comments: