Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fabulous Finds

If you know me you know that I LOVE makeup!!!! One thing that I am absolutely obsessed with is my eye makeup. I am forever on the search for A mascara that works best for me. I think I am in love. I came across this mascara on another blog which is great you should check it out ....http://www.primpandtell.com/ Anyways it is Mabelline's Colossal volume mascara. I absolutely love it!!! Usually I end up using 2-3 different mascara's to get the look I want. With this it seems to do it all for me. Its lengthens your eye lashes and has collagen in it,and gives you the EXTREME volume that everyone loves. I always have people asking me if my eye lashes are real which makes me smile. You can get it at walmart but I get it at CVS with my rewards card and A coupon. It's about 4.98 but I usually pay 3 something for it with the discounts. Anyways,Check it out and let me know if you have any Fabulous finds you would like to share..... XOXO Always Amanda

No comments: