Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Diaper wipe cases

As most of you know my sister in law Courtney is 9 months pregnant, along with my friend Brittney. The funny thing is they are actually 6 days apart. Nick and I, Ok maybe me more than Nick are SO excited about baby Trace. I am so excited to be A aunt and spoil him rotten. I made Courntney and Brittney these diaper wipe cases and had A blast doing it. I put the pictures of them up on my facebook and got A GREAT response from some other Mommy's to be. A lot of people are wanting to purchase the diaper wipe cases. So it looks like I will pretty busy with making these for A while. I love it though it gives me something to do... So take A look and let me know whatcha think also if you would like to purchase one, Leave A comment and let me know...Hope everyone has A great week...XOXO Always Amanda

No comments: