Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's our anniversary

Two years ago today, Nick and I got married. I can honestly say that it was the BEST decision I have EVER made in my life.Nick has been such A blessing in my life, I know I have said this before. He is A constant reminder to me of what life is really all about. He is such A positive person and lets NOTHING get the best of him. He has made me A better person and for that I am forever grateful.Nick and I went out to eat last night for our anniversary, It was bittersweet. As nice as it was to go out to eat and enjoy each others company I could see the struggle in Nick trying to not "Feel Sick" So we enjoyed it as much as possible and headed home for him to rest.Nick has rested all of today only up to do treatments,he is Way ready for this hospital visit. So as you all have been so nice with all of the messages and prayers,Keep them coming it warms our hearts. Love to you all, Thank you for everything










XOXO Always





Amanda B.

No comments: