Monday, November 9, 2009

GOOOO GAAATTTOOORRSSS

So two weeks ago Nick left the house to run some errands. While he was gone I was cleaning up our room. Nick and I have A lock box under the bed that we keep or important stuff in. I went to go put some papers away and saw something shiny sticking out of our check book. So I opened it up,To my surprise it was tickets to the Florida Gator game. I was so confused and wasn't sure what or who they were for since I didn't even know Nick had bought them. So I strategically put them back to what I thought was the way I found them. I had absolutely no plans on telling Nick I found them. Later on that night while I was at work I received A text message asking me why I was snooping lol and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. So I guess it was suppose to be A surprise...I felt so bad. This past weekend was the Gator game,They were playing Vanderbilt. I could not belive how truly AMAZING it was. Nick had been to A Gator game before this however was MY FIRST GATOR EXPERIENCE. I knew this was going to be the last thing Nick and I were going to be able to do before he went into the hospital so we really wanted to enjoy ourselves.I had A great time but unfortunately it really wore Nick out and now he is paying for it.Enjoy the pics and GO GATORS

No comments: