Sunday, May 3, 2009

TO MY OTHER BLOGGERS

Ok so I have A couple of questions about my blog. I hope that someone out there can answer them. On the right column of my blog where my other stuff is below each section is A wrench or hammer looking thing. How the heck do I get that to go away? I notice not many other blogs have those. Also I have been wanting to create A new header but I am really not sure how. I have photo shop and I am really kicking myself in the butt because I cannot figure out how to use it. Anyways. If anyone can answer those questions for me that would be wonderful. Sorry no Sunday Sound off today I have been so sick this weekend and don't really feel like blogging much. I will blog about the great strides walk tomorrow and also post pictures. Hope everyone has A wonderful Monday XOXO ALWAYS

1 comment:

Mrs. Bell said...

the wrench thing, only you can see it, and its only when looking on YOUR blog.. its so if you hit it you can edit that section.. .