Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Year Of Optimisim
















Happy New Year from Nick and I. I hope everyone had A great time last night bringing in the New Year. Nick and I went over to A friends house and enjoyed each others company around A nice bonfire and then everyone came back to Nicks Mom and Dads house to bring in the New Year. I am so very thankful for the wonderful year we had in 2008. I am not going to say we were not drug through the mud A little but with Lots of Family, Friends, Prayer and Faith in God, We made it through one more year. For the average person another year is another year.For someone like Nick and I another year without declining health is An Amazing accomplishment.It is something most people take for granted. So with that in mind let this be A reminder to be thankful. Be thankful for your Good health,Family,Great friends and Another year.I am so excited to see what is to come this year. I know that God has BIG plans for both Nick and I. I hope everyone has A great New Year and BE THANKFUL. XOXO ALWAYS

No comments: