Friday, January 9, 2009

ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!
















I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!! Ok so I had to get on here and brag A little bit.I hope everyone else enjoyed watching that game as much as Nick and I did. Nick and I got invited to A party with some old friends that we haven't really got to hang out with A whole lot lately. It was so good to see everyone and catch up and enjoy the game. I once again have been super busy with fundraising for the CF foundation and just life in general that I haven't had much time to write. BIG NEWS THOUGH... Nick has gained 5 pounds.... If you don't know for someone with CF to gain any weight is kind of A big deal. So we were really happy about that. Kinda weird though when you loose 5 pounds you don't seem to see it much but I can really tell Nick has gained that 5 pounds.. LOL Anyways Hope everyone has A great weekend... I know that football game was A great way to kick off the weekend... Oh yeah don't forget to visit our Great Strides link and help CF stand for Cure Found... The link is to the right XOXO ALWAYS

2 comments:

Jaime said...

It's so Great to be a Gator! :)

Hey... just wanted to let you know you won an award on my page...

Mrs. Bell said...

I gave you an award..