Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OUT OF SURGERY


GOD IS GREAT!!!! So Nick is out of surgery and doing great. The surgery lasted about 30 minutes I am so thankful it didn't last any longer my nerves were shot. The Dr said it went really smooth and that Nick kept everyone laughing after surgery. The nurse said that right when Nick woke up from the anaesthesia he yelled "YES" and when the nurse asked him what that was for he said " I AM ALIVE" lol . The medicine had him acting SO funny it really took away the worries. I want to thank EVERYONE who has been praying for us and thinking about us. I have been so overwhelmed with the kindness of people. I am so enthused that through Nick people are wanting to learn more about what Cystic Fibrosis is. Anyways. THANK YOU for everything. It means the world... I will keep ya posted on how Nick is . Right now he is entertaining me thanks to the pain meds... XOXO Amanda

No comments: