Thursday, September 18, 2008

FIRST NIGHT WITH PORT

So last night was not as bad as I thought it would be. It was SO easy hooking up to Nicks port it was pretty much the same as him having A picc. I was impressed.Nick had A little bit of A hard time sleeping with it. He had to sleep on his back which is not very comfortable. I think with time he will get the hang of it. I know that the benefits of having A port are well worth it. I am back to work and all I think about is how Nick is at home. I really hate that I have to work , I feel like I am neglecting my husband when he is sick or needs me. It really STINKS... Anyways. Hope your week is going great ITS ALMOST FRIDAY!!! WOOHOO Oh and I am super excited I met the girl on CF.com who also has Cf and is the same age as Nick and just has a lot of similarities she is Super Sweet and Love her already... XOXO Amanda

No comments: