Saturday, September 27, 2008

BRAGGING ON GOD!!!!


I just want to give God some praise...... I am so thankful for the things he is doing in my life... IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! In the past year I have really been struggling with some things in my life as far as what my future holds with Nick and I , School, A better Job, Family and where I need to be at this point in my life. Since Nick and I have been back in church and really just having faith in God and living for him and not for myself anymore my life has changed DRASTICALLY.... He is opening doors that for me open up nothing but the opportunity to do his work.He has given me peace of mind about things that have literally robbed me of my sanity it seems like. He has made me A stronger person and given me such A JOY and peace of mind. For that I am thankful and give him the glory. I am thankful for the AMAZING friends he has given me and this AMAZING church he has brought my husband and I too. I know that we are there for A reason. I cannot wait to see what else God has in store for my my life and where he wants me to be. THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

No comments: