Thursday, August 28, 2008

WERE MOVING




In the last blog I was saying how Nick and I were trying to figure out what we could do to get into a house of our own and not rent.After A LOT of discussion,praying and A little bit of worrying Nick and I decided we were going to move in with his parents.... I know BIG CHANGE... We figured it was really the only way that we would be able to put way A BIG chunk of money every month to put towards A down payment on A house of our own. I am SO nervous about this but I just have faith that God will make A way for it to happen. I can do it knowing that in about A year we will have A nice big house and A yard of our own.Its worth it to me. We have lived in our apartment for three years now so its going to be hard moving in with four other people lol... WE CAN DO IT!!! Pray for us and have faith that God will make A way... XOXO

No comments: