Monday, August 25, 2008

Getting back to normal




So... Fay is over and things are getting back to normal.... I feel like I am literally going crazy. I just have so much going on and not enough time to get it done. I am trying to get back into school and get A good job that way Nick and I can have good insurance. With Nick having Cf it is REALLY important to me that he has excellent insurance right now he just has medicaid and its always something with them. It is never ending with Nick ... I feel like I'm always harping on him to do his meds and treatments but if I don't its hospital bound for Nick. We are also trying to figure out what we have to do to get into A house. We love our apartment but something bigger would be nice then with time and the grace of God we could start that whole baby making thing... HAHA!! Anyways that's what is running though my mind right now. Keep us in your prayers ... XOXO

No comments: