Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things I shouldnt say

If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all 
MOM

OOPS!! 


  • The lady at Walmart should NEVER EVER EVER yell at me again because we are out of peeps,Yellow peeps for that matter because if we are being honest here she her son needed not one single more peep

  • People should really quit complaining about who killed Osama Bid Laden and be thankful for the men who put their lives on the line to get it done. We have been looking for this dude for 10 years to do just what we did yall....Now you wanna complain geeshhh people


  • After watching my nephew this weekend I realized that it is now or never...START putting money into our baby fund or consider myself like Oprah 50 something and no children= Not the life I wanted...Oh and to never wear white/khaki while in the presence of A 1 1/2 year old


  • Is done with one sided friendships,Waste of my time.

No comments: