Friday, March 11, 2011

Girls Day Out

With the preparation of the bowling for breath event my friend Chelsea and I headed down town to beg for goodies. I tell ya asking for donations is tough work ladies, However we did well for our first day. It has been too long since I have seen "Chelsea Boo" and had too much fun minus almost dying due to traffic mishaps HA!!! Nick hates Mexican so when I am out with friends that is always the first thing I want for lunch,So La Napolera it was. After lunch we headed out to local businesses for items to be donated to raffle off at the event. We got some really great stuff and I am so thankful for people who are nice enough to give back to the community.Today was the start of the madness until our event, I cannot wait to see how awesome the 2nd annual bowling for breath is going to be....Have A good weekend yall!

No comments: