Sunday, October 10, 2010

And Were Waiting....

 Happy Sunday everyone!! Are yall enjoying this B-E-A-utiful weather as much as I am? I'm A windows open kinda gal when the weather is like this. It know it has been A little while since I posted anything,Nick and I have been consumed with this whole buying A house thing. I never imagined it would be such A waiting game but we will know something hopefully by Friday.In the meantime Nick and I are going kinda crazy and cant stop watching the DIY network and HGTV.
Yesterday was my little brother Cameron's 15th birthday!!! I cant believe he is already 15 yall,I mean it was just yesterday that I was blessed with my first sibling. I couldn't be prouder, He is one amazing young man and has A heart of gold. I cant see what the future holds for my little brother,Ladies Watch out!! He is really into skateboarding and is quite good I might add,So he had his party at Kona skate park.
Then last night we went and visited Nicks sister and her family.They bought our cute little nephew his Halloween costumes and he is just TOO CUTE!!
I cannot believe how big this little guy is getting SO QUICK! He is crawling around all over the place and has such A great personality. Courtney and Chuck got him A skeleton costume and A vampire costume, He looks so cute in them both but my favorite was the skeleton costume.I cant wait to go with this little guy to the pumpkin patch and take some cute pictures.
So hopefully by this time next week I will be posting to you about moving into our very first home!!! Nick and I are beyond excited! As you have been please continue to keep Nick and I in your prayers you all are amazing and bless us all the time with your support.Have A great week!

No comments: