Sunday, July 11, 2010

This and That

Hey yall, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Yesterday I got A chance to go with some friends to the Ichetucknee springs, IT WAS SO NICE. It is so relaxing and pretty, It is A 3 hour float down the river and I loved every minute of it. I highly reccomend that you take the time and plan A trip there with the family.

I am really excited my Grandma from California is coming into town Wendsday and we get to go have dinner with her. Nick and I have never been to the crabcake factory in Jacksonville so we thought we would give it A try.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN? WHATS GOOD?

Excluding Wendsday (hehe) I am getting back into the gym tomorrow and going back on my no sugar diet. I did this in January and the weight melted off. I have fallen off the excersise wagon and and really feeling it now...
Nick and I are getting SO excited about our Bowling For Breath event to benefit Cystic Fibrosis. We still have spaces Available if you and your family and friends would like to participate. It is for such A great cause and there is going to be lots of fun doorprizes to win as well. Please let me know if you are interested.
Have A great week!!!

No comments: