Friday, May 14, 2010

Great Strides Riverwalk

Last night Nick and I along with some of our Walking for Nick team headed over to the Great Strides Riverwalk. I love this walk because it is right on the river on the rooftop of the crown plaza and the atmosphere is awesome. It is A short walk unlike the 6 miles at the other walks and the scenery is just too pretty. It was so nice last night I got to see alot of people I have not in A while like the Day family, They are just AMAZING and we love them to pieces. Then I met a lot of new faces and got to chat with them, I tell ya I love my CF family. I love being a part of something and standing and fighting for something, If you are not this sure is A great cause to be fighting for. Anyways here are some of the pictures from last night. I hope you guys have A great weekend we have been busy working on the bar and it is really coming a long nice I know some of you are really looking forward to seeing it. I think we are going to have a big cookout once its done. XOXO




Nick and I with Jaelynn who also has CF
Haley after her sugar rush with Brittney
Some of our team
My Brother and Sister in law with Trace
The friendship Fountain... Were friends
On the bridge Haley was freaking out
Nick and hsi lil biddy Jaelynn
Jessica and us We heart her

1 comment:

JessicaMDay said...

Awwww we love you too lady! Walk was great cant wait for next year.