Saturday, November 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Yesterday Nick and I got the new we would be coming home. It was kind of A shower being we thought he would be in there for 2 weeks,We were ready though.So Nick is sound asleep and finishing out his IVS at home.While we were in the hospital we got some news that I don't think we were quite ready for.As A someone with Cf, Nick knew this conversation was coming we just didn't know when. Nicks Dr. decided that Nick should go ahead and be put on the list for A double lung transplant.Nick is not sick enough now that he needs it.Unfortunately CF is A progressive disease and his Dr. would just like him to be ready for when he is.It was such A bitter sweet conversation because I know how life changing this transplant will be for my husband,However I also know the road there will not be easy. I am so excited to see Nick run and dance and climb stairs and not get out of breath.Nick is still soaking it all in.I know from this conversation he is more determined than ever to get better and get his numbers up. I know he has A amazing support team who is cheering him on. There are a lot of people praying for Nick and it is so appreciated.Please keep your words of encouragement coming as Nick will need it in these months to come.We love all of you more than you will ever know and are forever grateful for the support you have shown to us.I will defiantly be keeping you updated. Our address is below for anyone who would like to send any encouraging words to Nick.Thanks Again XOXO Always Amanda


Nicholas and Amanda Brown
8989 Old Wire Place
Bryceville Fl 32009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know God has a GREAT plan and future for you and Nick... Please know I love you and I am praying for you.. HE will be with you both every step of the way! Keep the Faith

I love you,
Nene