Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catch up

Nick and I on our way to the moviesMy little sister Mackenzie after I gave her A whip cream pieI am officially over summer time and ready for fall. I was running some errands today and I am A windows down,hair in the wind kinda girl. So it was really nice to be able to ride with the windows down and not feel my makeup literally melting off my face.There is so much going on right now it seems as though I am none stop,But I'm not gonna lie I love it.Nicks sister Courtney and her husband Chuck are expecting there first born,Trace in January. We have been on the hunt for A nice place to have her baby shower and found the perfect spot. We decided on A rubber ducky theme so I am really excited about helping with that. Not only do we have that to look forward to but Nicks birthday is coming up. This year Nick and I have decided to have A HUGE birthday bash for him.Since Nick and I have been together celebrating birthdays is kind of A BIG DEAL!!!! As most of you know Nick has Cystic Fibrosis and every year with Nick is truly A gift from God. Usually Nick and I go somewhere for our birthdays but this year we decided to just have a big party. I can tell as It gets closer Nick is getting more and more excited about it. Its gonna be at the same place our wedding was, The Mathis House.We just fell in love with that place when we got married,It is such A great place for A party. We are excited we have a lot of our friends from the Sunny shores sea camp driving up for the party so that is exciting. This past Friday Nick and I went to my little sister Mackenzie's 12Th birthday party. I cannot believe how much she has grown in the past couple of years. I am so proud of her for who she is becoming and what she has accomplished.Mackenzie tried out for the Callahan Middle School volley ball team and made it. We were all really excited about that.For her birthday Mackenzie had A sleepover and ice cream Sunday party. Nick and I were there for about A hour and A half and I just don't think we could have taken A minute more. Later on that night Nick and I had A date night and had such A great time.Sometimes you get so wrapped up in life and whats going on and the negative you don't take the time to be thankful for what and who you have in your life. Nick and I have been so busy and haven't had much time for ourselves so we decided on Dinner and A movie.We saw district 9,I was kinda disappointed.After 15 minutes of aliens running around shooting people I was kinda over it.Defiantly not my kinda movie,The things you will sacrifice :) Anyways I hope everyone is having A great week,We hope to see most of you at Nicks big birthday bash.. E-mail me for details. XOXO AMANDA

No comments: