Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sunny Saturdays

Cowboy playing in the pool Nick working on Grams bike
Finished and going for A ride
Relaxing in my new hammock
CowboyOut to dinner with the family
Nick and I at dinner
Today was A great day!!! Nick and I spent most of the day in the pool, It was A beautiful day.Nicks grandma came over today and she had A old bicycle that she wanted us to restore. On fourth of July weekend gram will be riding in the towns parade.So Nick and I worked today on fixing up her old bike. I must say it came out pretty nice.Then this evening Nick decided he wanted burgers for dinner. So, I went into Rachael Ray mode.... I made the BEST burgers I have EVER had in my life, Not to brag on myself..Nick and I have been working on him gaining weight. So I made Bacon,Mushroom, Swiss burgers with A huge onion ring on the top. It was definitely high calorie, and Nick loved them. On another note, in A previous blog I mentioned Roberts (Mc lovins) story and was asking everyone to donate and in return you will receive A cool CF bracelet.Thanks so much to everyone who has donated I know A good bit of you have.If you have not please go to the link on the right on my blog and donate. What is 3.00? Thanks hope everyone has A great weekend... XOXO Always

No comments: