Sunday, April 19, 2009

SUNDAY SOUNDOFF

Nick and I are SOOO excited only 4 more days until we leave for A much needed vacation. Nick and I will be taking A trip down to Ft.Lauderdale to visit my Mom and Step Dad. While down there we will be celebrating my Moms birthday, Which always ends up to be A four day celebration. Nick is really excited about going out on the boat and I just want to soak my toes into the sand and RELAX. I already know since we are anticipating the trip my week is going to go by so slow. On another note we have A additional 4 people who have joined our team "Walking for Nick". I still cant believe how many people we have this year. I know it means SO much to Nick to see that everyone is walking for him and there for the cause. I know I have said it A MILLION times but if you haven't donated to our team yet please please do. We have A goal of 1500.00 to raise by May 2nd and we just reached our 500.00 mark. No amount is to little... If everyone donated 5.00 we would be doing well. All you have to do is click on the little Great Strides graphic to the right of the screen. If you would like to walk with us its not to late . On another note, I just want to praise God for my husband and our marriage. I am so thankful to have A husband who loves me unconditionally. At the end of the day I cant wait to just be home to talk to him and see how his day was and just be with him. Nick and I are getting ready to start the new convert class at church and I am just so excited to see what God has in store for Nick and I. He has already blessed us in so many ways.I hope everyone has A great week... XOXO Always

2 comments:

Graciy said...

Yay for the vacation!!!! BTW Nick is so freakin luck you have you but I am sure you feel like your the lucky one. funny how that works =0)

Kellee said...

I hope you guys have tons of fun!! Sorry I dont comment often for some reason your updates dont show up on my dashboard!!