Monday, March 30, 2009

THANKS!!!


Nick and I have been working on fundraising for the Cystic Fibrosis foundation. Last week I asked my friend Becka if she could sell some of our pin ups at Callahan BBQ. I knew they would sell good up there but I never imagined this good. I am so excited and want to give A big shout out to all the girls at Callahan BBQ for making it happen. One book of pinups is worth 100 dollars and these girls have kicked butt and sold one book last Friday and then another one today. So Thank you to the girls who helped us make it happen and also to everyone who purchased one up at Callahan BBQ. All the money raised will be donated to the CF foundation in honor of Nick for our great strides "Walking for Nick" team. THANK YOU XOXO Always Amanda and Nick BTW it took forever to convince Nick to take this pic with me LOL...

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Ok so I dont know if its my settings or yours but for some reason when you post a new post it dont pop up on my dashboard...is it me or you?? lol if it was me i wanted to try and fix it but i dont know if you have yours set like that so...=)

Is the pics of you and nick from you last couple months of post ok?