Wednesday, November 5, 2008

COMING TO REALIZE


Last night Nick and I stayed up to watch the results for the election. I have to say it didn't turn out the way that I would have liked. To be quite honest with you I was disgusted at the fact that someone who condones Gay marriage among other things is now our President. As I drove to work it seemed like every Obama sign, sticker and T-shirt were so much more there than ever before. It was A constant reminder of this already gloomy day in history. All day it was just negative negative negative from everyone around me and to be quite honest I wasn't so positive about the result either. I began to pray, Pray for our Nation our President the people who I was surrounded by my fellow co workers and neighbors and myself. I went to church tonight and just Praised God and as I was doing so I began to realize that GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL!!!! I know the ending of this story. If you read the bible you know what is going to happen in the end and you know that this is all apart of the plan. God has never let me down and the word of God is true. It says in Psalm 32:10 The Lords unfailing love surrounds the man who trust in him. So not only MUST we trust in the Lord at A time like this and have faith we must also trust in Obama and have faith that good things may come. Still know though that GOD IS IN CONTROL!!! After praying and reading the word I am at peace A little bit more with this and I thank God that he has given me that. I hope that you as well can find A little piece in mind knowing that this is apart of Gods plan. XOXO Always

1 comment:

Youth Speak said...

haha I just happen to see this one! Obama does not support gay marriage..but just as Sen. McCain believes, the federal government should not be passing a constitutional ban--it should be left up to states and localities to determine such a case--and that civil unions should be allowed--allowing those couples to see one another in the hospital if sick, paying taxes together, etc. just not full marriage.