Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Fun






This past weekend Nick and I took the kids(My Brother and Sister) to the fair. I had so much fun. I of course being the big kid that I am had to ride the ride with my Brother and Sister. By the end of the night I was really regretting it. I don't think I have ever felt so nauseous in my life. It was worth it though. It was really nice seeing old friends and just catching up with everyone.We had so much fun we went back Sunday night. We didn't have the kids though so it was nice for Nick and I to be able to just enjoy it and not have to jump on this ride and run to the bathroom and all that good stuff you have to do when the kids are with you. Anyways that is what we did this weekend. We have A busy week ahead of us with Nicks Birthday Thursday, the Tribulation house Friday night and the Halloween party Saturday night, Which I still don't know what I am going to be.Lots of fun though I just hope the whether stays as beautiful as it has been. Hope you all have A great week.. XOXO

No comments: