Monday, October 13, 2008

CANT SLEEP

I couldn't sleep at all So I started thinking of all the things I wanted to do at one point in my life.. I seem to accomplish more when I make A to do list...

My To Do List

  • Lead people to the Lord... LOTS OF PEOPLE
  • Be the BEST wife I can be
  • Go Bungee Jumping
  • Go Sky Diving
  • Make A HUGE difference in someones life
  • Drive A race car.... I really like to drive fast
  • Do my part to make people aware of what Cystic Fibrosis is
  • FINISH COLLEGE
  • Travel with Nick
  • Actually be Nice to someone I don't really care for
  • Buy A Guitar
  • Learn to play the Guitar
  • Buy A real Chanel purse
  • Win the Lottery
  • BE A MOM
  • Own my Dream home
  • Grow old with Nick
  • Be the best role model I can be for my Brother And Sister
  • Go to A Gator game with Nick
  • Learn to Surf
  • Go deep Sea Fishing
  • Go and Visit my Great Grandpa
  • Own A business
  • Raise LOTS of money to help find A cure for Cystic Fibrosis
  • Grow A rose garden like my Moms
  • Write A song...
  • Take A cake class
  • Write A letter to my parents and tell them how I have ever felt about everything in my life... Just LET IT ALL OUT
  • Actually decide on what I want to be when I grow up... HA
  • Learn to cook...
  • Help build A house with habitat for humanity
  • Take A vacation with just my MOM and I
  • Get Nick to go on A cruise with Me
  • Get all my Wedding pictures in A photo Album
  • Buy A Hammock
  • Hope that someone throws me A surprise birthday party with EVERYONE I love there.
  • Save lots of Money for A new house
  • Actually have A relationship with my NANA[-LONG STORY
  • Have A picnic in A park
  • Go to Hollywood Ca.
  • Make love on the beach
  • Own all of the Nicholas Sparks books
  • Take my Brother and Sister on A shopping spree
  • Go on A shopping spree
  • Act My Age
  • Read the Bible all the way through
  • Stop worrying so much and just LIVE LIFE
  • Say sorry to the people I have hurt
  • Watch A sunset with Nick
  • Have A romantic Dinner on A yacht with Nick
  • Invite A less unfortunate over for Thanksgiving dinner
  • Let my light shine more
  • Get A full body massage
  • Have A girls night out
  • Take Nick to get A pedicure
  • Take photography classes

No comments: