Wednesday, October 8, 2008

THIS AND THAT


Nick had his Dr. Appointment yesterday went good. At these follow up appointments they check his weight and his airflow in his lungs what he is growing and all kinds of other good stuff. Nick gained 3 pounds which is GREAT for someone with CF.. Just wish he could keep it on . So I was happy with that. Things are CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY in October. We have been none stop lately. We are suppose to be out of the Apartment by the 15th of this month and we still have quite A bit of stuff over there. Its just so hard to pack and all with me still having to work . Then my little brothers birthday is tomorrow, He is going to be 13!!! I really cant believe how time flys by I can remember just like yesterday when he was born. It has been so great for me to watch what he has become and I can only say how proud I am of him . He is SO smart and has such A good heart and always knows how to cheer me up he really is someone special to me. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for him I know he is going to turn into A wonderful young man . It is hard seeing him get older though.Nicks birthday is also coming up... This will be his golden birthday.He will be 23 on the 23rd. Still not sure what we are going to do for his birthday . WE will see. Then we have the FLORIDA GEORGIA game coming up.... GOOOO GATORS!!!!! This year we will be going down to RV city with Becka and her family I cant wait its gonna be A lot of fun. I am so glad that she is home. I missed her so much while she was gone. Then the following night we have A Halloween party to go to , LOTS OF FUN ... Nick and I cant figure out what we wanna be though... ANY SUGGESTIONS? The fair is coming up here soon . For those of you who are not from around here the fair is A BIG DEAL here. It is just A great time to spend with the little ones in your family and being we live in such A small you always run into old friends and catch up. I think it is so funny how the fair and the change of weather brings back SOOO many memories... Good times.Only one more month and Nick and I will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary.....I cant believe we have actually been together for five years... AMAZING YEARS.... Anyways I need to wrap this up lots to do... XOXO

No comments: