Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
Oh how I have missed your blank page for me to ramble on about my oh so simple life but crazy life.I had to take A break from you for A while,I even contemplated getting rid of you! Crazy I know!!! Nick and I went to CF camp and then people told me that they actually missed reading about my crazy life. It made me so happy to think that people across the country actually read you and knew who we were and loved reading about our lives
I know it has been A while and I hope you missed me as much as I missed you ,But no worries because I'M BACK. Here is what we have been up to.....



We had a GREAT turnout at the 2nd annual bowling for breath....And raised money for SSSC


My Grandma Rello from California finally got to see our new home....We were so excited to have her over
Nick and I adopted A new puppy, She is A chocolate lab and her name is Bristol
I learned how to sew....A few pillow case dresses
We went to Cf camp and once again had the most amazing time
We are now obsessed with planking
 And we finally got to meet some amazing people who we got to know through this blog....Pretty great people





No comments: