Sunday, December 6, 2009

So much Fun

Hello, I hope everyone had A great weekend and are enjoying the coming of the holiday season. Yesterday Nick and I along with his sister and her husband went to take some pictures. Courtney wanted to get some maternity pictures for her baby shower and photo album.We had planned on doing the pics on the beach and well... Mother nature had other plans. It has been so rainy and cold here that it just wasn't picture weather for the beach unfortunately.So Friday night I was thinking and thinking of where we could go inside to take pictures. I really didn't want to drive into Jacksonville. Finally I thought about the Ritz Carlton on Amelia island. I know that they always decorate SO pretty for Christmas. So I talked with A family friend of ours who would be taking the pictures and she liked the idea as well. I AM SO GLAD we went there, It was absolutely beautiful and they were so nice about letting us do the pics there. We were really there to take pics of Courtney and Chuck and her preggo belly, But you know I of course wanted A couple of Nick and I... Do you blame me ? The location was gorgeous. So below are some pics, I hope you enjoy them I know I cant stop looking at them. Courtney is now 8 months along and VERY pregnant. We are all getting ready for the arrival of Trace and are SO excited.Nick is doing well,He is still having on again off again back pain,but has continued to maintain his weight. Shortly after Christmas we will be working on getting the application for his transplant put in and hope to start the evaluation soon.Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. XOXO Always

No comments: