Sunday, April 5, 2009

SUNDAY SOUNDOFF






Hey everyone,I hope everyone had A great weekend.Nick and I had such A good time together this weekend. This was the first weekend that Nick was off of IV antibiotics. He is feeling so much better and looks great. Yesterday Nick and I had to go to the wedding of Matt and Cassey Andrews. Matt is A friend of ours from high school and Cassey is sweeter than ever and together they make such A cute couple. They truly are meant for each other!!! The wedding was in Madison Fl where Matt and Cassey live now. It was such A pretty wedding and tons of fun.So Congrats to Matt and Cassey!!! I was happy to be home tonight and back to church. This week is A busy week I have tons of homework and lots of fundraising stuff to do for the Great Strides walk.I am not positive about the date but April 16th I think is the night we are going to have A SPIRIT NIGHT at Chilk Fil A . So all you Chick Fil A lovers listen up. Everyone who goes to Chick Fil A on that night between 5:30 and 8:00 and shows them the fl yer I will send out later in the week, 15% of your ticket price goes to the CF foundation in honor of our team. So I am really excited about that and will send out more info later this week. It is going to be at the Chick Fil A in the river City by the airport. Here are some pics from the wedding. Have A Blessed week. XOXO Always Amanda

No comments: